In August Kirk, Lindy and Brian decided to drive down to visit us. It was really fun to see them plus Kevin had not seen Brian since he went on his mission so it was a fun reunion. While they were here we decided to explore Las Vegas a little and see what would be fun to do with the kiddos in tow. So we went down to M&M World down on the strip and the kids loved that!
We also got a babysitter and went and saw the Criss Angel Believe show. It was okay I was not too impressed and he was kinda dirty too, the stuff he does on T.V. is way cooler! Plus it said it was a cirque too it is not a cirque at all! Soo lets just say that I would not recommend it. I am sure there are a lot better shows out there. This living in Vegas thing has a learning curve and we are trying to figure out how to do the fun things with out being exposed to all the crap!
Braxton is really into Mario so he was pretty excited when he saw Mario and Luigi out in front of M&M world.
I am getting pretty bad about taking pictures lately we did some other things while they were out here too but I did not take any pictures! But we had a great time having family come visit! That is the great thing about living in Las Vegas we have already had multiple visitors and we love that.







0 comments:
Post a Comment