Monday, November 11, 2013

Braxton 1st Day of School

Braxton 1st Day at D'Vorre and Hal Ober Elementary School.  Most people just refer to it as OBER.  Their mascot is the OWL.   Braxton we really excited to go to school the first day and make new friends.  His Teacher is Mrs. Kuwata.  
 Braxton  was a bit scared to go to his first day of school but it helped that one of kids in our ward Garett Ranger rides the bus with him.  I just love Braxton he is so smart and kind.  He is very helpful and I will miss having him around the house to help.  But I know that as he goes to school he will make great choices and make friends with everyone around him. 
 Getting on the bus!  I was a little nervous to let Brax go on the bus but after talking to my friend she told me it was the best and easiest option.  Plus he is only on the bus for about 8 min and he does have  a older friend on there.  It has not been a problem at all and Braxton has really liked it! 

I decided that I would surprise the boys on Braxton's first day of school so I made these Giant cookies for them!  They thought it was pretty cool!  I made for Corbin to so he would not feel left out!  Corbin really missed having his buddy gone all day then he had no one to play with.

When Braxton go home I asked him how his day was and he said it was good I really liked it but it was really long!  I liked when I did not have to go all day!  Geese mom I was there for 6 hours!  Did you miss me being gone for 6 hours! 

0 comments: