Monday, August 26, 2013

My Cute Boys!

I love my cute boys!  They are all getting so big and changing so much!  Braxton is a big kid now and has lost his little boy look!  Dylan loves his brothers and wants to do anything that they are doing!  Corbin loves to play with Braxton I don't know what I am going to do when Braxton goes to school he is going to be lost with out him! 


 Dylan is 9 Months old!!  
He loves crawling now and pulling himself up to standing on everything!  
He is at a stage where he does not want to hold still and will go exploring and getting into everything!
 I have to watch him every second especially with his older Brothers toys around!
Dylan has 6 teeth already!  He has got his teeth faster then my other boys.
He is a great eater as you can tell!  He chews food well and is not really a fan of baby food but prefers our food but who can blame him! 
He can say mama but does not necessarily do it for me.
He is a big mamas boy and wants me around a lot, he still does not take a bottle but does pretty good with the sippy cup now! 
He is such a fun boy and we have loved having this cute little guy in our family! 
 Gotta love those chubby cheeks! 
 So cute wild and crazy boys!
Braxton is into legos now and he built a lot of this ship by himself.  It took him 4 hrs! I helped him with the wings a little but he did a great job and is so proud of it!  It is really cute!

0 comments: