We love Halloween around this house! I love when we all do themed costumes but this year we could not get the boys to decide on the same thing! Braxton was determined to be Mario and Corbin was determined to be Batman, so we decided to make Dylan Robin. The boys were able to get a ton of candy because we went Trunk or Treating with the ward and went Trick or Treating around the neighborhood.
Dylan was so cute getting candy he was pretty excited about it and he was sticky mess! But he sure loved the candy he got! I love the green drool picture! He is such a fun baby! I love Halloween because kids are so excited about going around to get candy! It is so cute and fun!
Kevin too the boys around the neighborhood and they got a ton of candy! People were giving them handfuls because we did not have too many trick or treaters in our neighborhood.
This is their candy stash they received from a hours work not bad at all!






0 comments:
Post a Comment