Monday, November 11, 2013

Kevin's Birthday!

This year we did not do much for Kevin's 31st Birthday!   He did not want me too.  He did not even want us to buy much for him because he had just payed a lot of money for a implant course he wanted to go to.  I told him that was a pretty boring present but that is what he wanted.  We did get him some new clothes and other little things but nothing to exciting.  Then we also went out on a nice Date just the two of us so that is always nice to go out and do something!  
I love this man he is AMAZING! I don't know what I would do without him!  I love celebrating him and all his hard work!  Kevin you have accomplished a lot in your 31 years and you have made some really cute boys in the process!!  We all love you so much thanks for all you do and Happy Birthday! 

0 comments: