Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

We went to my sisters house in Virginia for Thanksgiving! It was soo fun! I had to work Wednesday night so we left for their house when I got off Thursday. I slept in the car while Kevin drove, and Brax was being a good lil boy in the back seat so it worked very well. Then we showed up at my sisters house and my awesome sister had dinner under control so I did not really have to cook either! However we did both forget to take pictures of Thanksgiving dinner this year :( Friday Kevin, Braxs and myself went the Washington D.C. we have been there before so we checked out some sites we did not see last time like the Arlington Cemetery, The Pentagon, & Capitol Building! We took the train all over and Braxton was in heaven he LOVED the train he was so happy every time we got on it! The next day we just hung out at the house and went to the park, which was great the kids loved it! But we had a great relaxing weekend with family. THANKS Amber and Shane for letting us visit and feeding us food! Love YOU!

I also went to see TWILIGHT again with my sister because she wanted me too. I have to say I thought it was MUCH better the second time! The second time I went to just go see the show and enjoy it! I think the first time I watched it I picked at it a lot! It is actually pretty cute! So if you did not like it that much the first time you should see it again! I think I compared it too much to the book. But it is so hard because the books are so good! But they still did good with the movie too just not as good as the book!

2 comments:

Hollie said...

AND happy thanksgiving to you!! Love the pics..Brax is thee cutest thing ever..I cant believe how grown up he is:) I love you guys and miss you dearly..ps. im jelous of all your travel and experiences!!

KyleandAmanda said...

Sounds like you guys had a good Thanksgiving! Do you get to go home for Christmas? I still have not had a chance to see Twilight! Kyle has had so many tests lately I have not got to go, but you know how that goes. Hope that you guys are doing well!