We put up our Christmas tree and inside decorations before we went to my sisters house for Thanksgiving. We wanted to enjoy them longer because we are going to Utah Dec 16Th! We are so excited I love getting to see family again! That good thing about moving away is you miss everyone that much more! We had our first real snow fall last Saturday, Braxton was so excited to play in it to bad it is FREEZING cold outside! I have been having fun in our craft group we have made some cute things so far! Now that I have a house to decorate there are not a lot of cute crafts out here so we have to make our own! But it is fun to get some adult girl time every now and then! We hope to see everyone soon love you guys!!
Dad Sliding in the SNOW!

It was the first decent snow fall of the year and Braxton kept saying go outside and play in the snow. So kevin was nice enough to take him! They had fun sliding in the snow and shoveling the drive way and sidewalk!

Brax was trying to copy kev sliding in the snow.

Our cute little street covered in snow!

Exploring the winter wonder land!

Close up of my cute craft!

The blocks are double sided snow on ones side and noel on the other!

Another close up!

We made these cute blocks for our craft group

Brax and Me setting up the Christmas tree!

Kev helping Brax put the ornaments up a little higher!

I know I look like crap in this picture but I did not feel like taking the time to shower and get ready when I was setting up the tree! Just look at the cute boy I am holding! He is so excited to put up that ornament!

I LOVE CHRISTMAS TREES & THE PRETTY LIGHTS!
5 comments:
Braxton is so cute. I love your tree and your cute letters! I hope that you have a Merry Christmas!
Your christmas decorations are so cute. You're lucky to have some snow for Braxton to play in. I'm excited to see you guys in a week or so.
Okay so that was me that left that last comment, i forgot to put my name on it..ha ha
MANDA:) i totally got your cute family picture and letter in the mail..how cute are you guys:) it was really fun to read up on how you kids are doing:) even tho i can see your blog whenever i want!! Thank you..i need to do things like this!! Cute decor! and i cant believe you didnt get ready while you were setting up your christmas stuff..how dare you-:) we got a ton of snow the other day..but its melted now...we are suppose to get like a foot this weekend..and let me tell you how excited i am...im not!! anyway..cute cute post!
You guys looklike you are having fun out there. I am glad all is well and Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment