Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I hope everyone had a great Halloween! I know we did! During the day me and Brax carved another pumpkin. Then when dad got home they got ready to go trick or treating. I stayed to hand out candy but I went to a couple houses with them. At brax would not say trick or treat, but it took him a couple of houses then he had it down and would not stop saying it! He had so much fun and he got soooo much candy! They only went trick or treating for 45 min and his plastic pumpkin was completely full you could not fit anything else in it! I guess it pays to be cute! Then we went over to our friends house for a sports themed Halloween party! I was a Basketball player and Kev was a boxer! It was a lot of fun, thanks for having us guys!
TRICK OR TREAT!
Scary Boxer! Sorry I forgot to turn this pic!

Carving Pumpkins!
Look at all the CANDY I Scored!
I am SUPER MAN!
This is Mike Richards, I don't know what he was really supposed to be but Candice I don't know if you should ever let mike out of the house in shorts that short! Please for all of us don't!
Kara the golfer and Raquel the OSU fan!
James the swimmer, Lexie, Cowboy Nate and Bart the soccer player.
The Miller Bikers.
Molly and her awesome 80's spandex and wow Candice has some nice hair! Cute little lady bug Taylee!
You can't really tell in this pic I am a basketball player and Kevin is a boxer!

Sunni and Tyler had some interesting wigs, Brax was a little afraid of Tyler's hair!

Me and Sherri were both basketball players in fact it looked like we were on the same team! Shane is a biker also spandex seemed like a popular them through the night!

Kevin's scary pumpkin he carved, Brax called him sharp tooth!
Brax was looking at something pretty scary in this pic! Actually he was just being a mamas boy and was mad that he got taken away from me!
Braxs with the finished sharp tooth dad carved!
Brax is getting so big going Trick Or Treating!
There are my cute boys, Off to score some candy!
Brax was not sure about trick or treating at first he would not say trick or treat, but after a couple of house he would not stop! It was trick or treat, trick or treat! It was really cute!

Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Gabe, Melissa, and Jace said...

Hey Amanda and Kevin, It's your cousins Melissa and Gabe! How are you guys? I found your blog through other cousins, and wanted to say hi! Brax is getting so big and looks so cute in his halloween costume. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Cute background by the way(we have the same one!)

Hollie said...

Happy Halloween Baldwins...How fun:)
Brax looks SUPER cute..get it SUPER as in SUPERman..im so clever! i love that you did some pics black and white and then a lil color like the one with brax and the pumpkin and him and kev...you are clever!! oh halloween is so fun..and I LOVE THE HOUSES YOU HAVE IN YOUR TOWN!!

Stanford Family said...

What a fun Halloween! Brax looks "super" cute!

Randy and Candice said...

Brax is the cutest! I bet he loves wearing that costume not just on Halloween. Looks like you guys had a really fun night!

JMe said...

Ya'll look so cute in your costumes! It looks like a fun day for you guys!

Perry's said...

What a fun Halloween! Thanks for coming - your costumes were great!

Molly said...

What a fun night! Brax is so cute! I'm excited for craft night on Tuesday!! see ya then!

candice said...

he was supposed to be a ultimate frisbee player from byu :) that picture makes them look pretty short! Braxton looks cute. Taylee has started saying "Brax"! Yeah!

Casey and Sheryl said...

looks like you guys had a good holiday!

Familly said...

Hi Amanda! It's so fun you have a blog, now I can see what you guys are up to! You have such a cute family and I can't believe how big Braxton is. He's a cutie!!! Cute costumes by the way!

J&J Binghameez said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! Brax is so handsome!

Bart and Krista said...

I love you how changed those pics to look like half color/half b & w.
So cute! Thanks for the fun time last night!