So I went to go see Twilight opening night there was a big group of us that went to go see it. It was really fun to go with all the girls and stay up late! But I have to say I was disappointed in the movie! WARNING I AM GOING TO TALK ABOUT THE MOVIE SO IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT THEN STOP READING! But I guess its not that big of a deal because you already know the story, I am just talking about characters.
Edward- I don't really like Edward that much I thought his acting at the beginning was TERRIBLE! But toward the end he did get much better and there were times I actually thought he was pretty cute. I know they can't really pick someone that is going to please everyone but I thought they could of got a much better Edward! Please cute your hair a little shorter it is so long and a bit out of control!
Bella- I actually liked Bella a lot, I thought she fit the character in the book really well and she was pretty closed to what I pictured for Bella! I thought she did a good job acting how Bella would have.
I really liked Alice and Emmet I thought they picked perfect people for them! Rosalie could have been much prettier and jasper was well kinda creepy in the movie but I guess that worked for jasper! The thing that bugged me the most about this movie was the special effects come on if they can make other movies realistic they could of done a much better job on this, for example the skin on Edward in the sunlight could that have looked more retarded! It was funny because the running looked so stupid sometime and then other times it actually looked good. The music that played almost the whole time was a little annoying too! Okay sorry I just ripped on a show I guess most people liked. It did have a lot of cute parts still and I would still see the second one. The last half of the show was much better then the first part so when we got done I was thinking it was okay. I know books are always better then the movie but I guess I was just disappointed because I thought they could have done a much better job! This book did not seem like it would have been that hard to make a movie. I want to know what you guys thought so leave me a comment and tell me what you thought, its okay if you don't agree with my bad review!




6 comments:
Ok Man - here's my thoughts: I can totally agree with you the fact that there was some serious need for improvement. There's were parts I was like, seriously?? But - when I walked out, I was ok with it. I actually liked Edward, which I was totally anti him before the movie, but he redeemed himself....so there you go, there are my thoughts! Bottom line, obviously it was never going to be as good as the book!
I agree! I feel about the same way you do!!
By the way, WAY WAY cute family pictures!
What, you already went and saw it. I thought we were suppose to see it together when you came home for Christmas. I didn't even go see it last weekend, I was waiting for you. Or well, guess it was a disappointment so I probably won't go see it anytime soon. J/K.
I agree with you too Amanda. The movie was kinda cheesy, but I liked who they picked for Bella and Alice, and Edward grew on me towards the end. I loved reading the book though, so it was fun to be reminded of that! (the book was way better!)
I thought it was pretty cheesy and I totally agree with you about the music! I found myself laughing at that more than once. Other movies made after books aren't so weird, I don't know why this one was. Oh well, I had to see it!
Post a Comment