I love doing crafts and for awhile we have been talking about doing a craft group. Well we finally did it and it was way fun! Kevin was awesome and helped me get the wood ready he cute out all the wood and did a great job, it took a lot of work! I then got the privilege of sanding it! We had a lot of fun and they turned out so cute so it was worth it! I had everyone over at my house and since I don't have a table to fit us all the carpet worked great well with a tarp over it! The end products turned out really good too! It was fun thanks everyone for coming! Raquel, Sherri, & Krista working hard!
Molly, Raquel, Sherri & Krista.
Rachel, Sunni, Melinda & Candice.
The cute finished pumpkins!
The cute finished firecrackers, I know it is november but they were basically the same things so we made these too!




11 comments:
That was so fun! Thanks again Amanda!
So impressive...those are really cute!
Looks like fun. Very cute!
HEY IT'S CHELSEY CROWTHER CHRISTENSEN, WOW I JUST KEEP FINDING EVERYONE TODAY! I LOVE NAP TIME WHEN I CAN JUST BROWSE THROUGH BLOGS. LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME WHILE LIVING AWAY FOR SCHOOL. YOUR LITTLE GUY IS SUCH A STUD! AND THOSE CRAFTS ARE WAY CUTE. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BUT, I'M GOING TO KEEP PEEKING IN.
WE JUST WENT PRIVATE SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN INVITE EMAIL ME AT NCCHRISTENSEN@Q.COM AND I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ADD YA.
Your pictures turned out really cute! I saw them on Kara's blog. So cute. I am glad she is so good at photoshop too to be able to get the "bonk" off of braxton's head!
what a cute idea, i might have to copy you. and yes your pictures turned out so cute. cara said she loved doing your pics.
i mean Kara! haha
Look you have your own "club" out there! I'm so proud. Except for your new club looks more popular than your old club....rude. Anyways, speaking of club - we should try and do our December gathering with you in town! And try and get Ash and possibily even Jack! So...let me know if you are planning on coming out next month and if so - when?!
Oh an ps, super cute craft!
Those turned out so cute! I love to make crafts, you guys did a great job. Can't wait to see ya in december.
Hey, the new Family Photo on your header is SOOoO cute! What an attractive fam! :)
LOOKS LIKE ALOT OF FUN, WISH I COULD GET INVOLVED IN SOME CRAFTS, I HAVE NO TIME AND IM SUPER BEHIND ON SCRAPBOOKING. IM SURE YOU ARE CAUGHT UP, YOUR ALWAYS ON TOP OF THINGS.
Post a Comment