We were able to do so many fun things and have such a great time visiting that it is hard to blog about it all but here is some of the random things that kept us occupied.
These guys were having fun getting pulled around in a big box by Uncle Steve, give them a little attention and they are happy campers!
I just love Chole's outfit on Christmas eve I had to take a picture, the tights are my favorite!
Corbin LOVES to steal food from EVERYONE, so it was no surprise that when Brain wanted to eat his cereal so did Corbin!
Braxton, Uncle Brian and Jessica pulling people behind the four wheeler
Daddy and Corbin going for a ride.
Cousins, Braxton, Corbin & Kylynn
Kirk was really nice and took us up for a day of skiing at Snow Basin. I love skiing and I don't get to go very much now (once a year if I am lucky) so it was really nice of him to take us. This is kirks hair on the way home after wearing a hat all day!
Taking a break at the lodge for a snack, Brian getting all ready to go out in the cold.
Kevin is not the biggest fan of skiing and I tried to convince him to go snowboarding again because he does better with that but he did not want to fall down that much. I really am NOT good at snowboarding and I don't think that I will every try it again!
See the excitement I LOVE SKIING!! Plus it was a nice day with no kiddos thanks Grandma for watching them!




1 comments:
Oh yes, I love the hair,lol. I know, I wish we could've hung out too but I know its hard to fit it all in. Maybe next time for sure!!
Post a Comment