Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Franklin Park Conservatory

So I know I have been a total blog slacker and know I am trying to catch up! We were able to go to the Franklin Park Conservatory with our good friends the Richards before we left to Utah.
This is a ceiling they have in a walk way made out of this decorative glass I thought it was AMAZING!
The Richards & Kevin with the boys.
Corbin and me
The kids loved looking at the fish and those big balls of glass in there are pretty cool too.
We had a hard time getting the kids to go look at something else besides this. The whole thing turned and it had different Nursery Rhymes on it like Rapunzel, the three little pigs etc. Then it had a train that went around all of it which all the boys loved.
They also had some house from a Gingerbread House Competition throughout the conservatory this is just one of them I could not believe the detail on them it was crazy.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: