Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christmas Day


Christmas Day was Magical at the Baldwins! Lindy makes Christmas so fun even as a adult you still get excited! We were totally spoiled and got WAY to many presents but THANKS to everyone for everything we got we LOVE IT!!
I LOVED Lindy's Christmas tree it was so cute she did such a good job with it! This is a pictures of MOST of the presents not ALL only MOST! The kids have such a great time with all their presents Braxton was in HEAVEN!
Okay this is not the best picture the kid just woke up and has not got to open anything yet! I had a hard time getting a actually picture because the kid would not hold still! But he was really excited!
Christmas EVE and we are all in our NEW PJ's! We always have had the tradition that you get pj on Christmas eve, but I like the Baldwin spin on where the Christmas Elf brings the PJs. It also made it really fun because Steven, Elsha & their kiddo's all stayed at The Baldwin's too. So we had a full house and it was GREAT!!
The Cute Boys


Corbin exploring the Goods!! Yes that is all our stuff my family only, we had to fit all that into our suitcases it was a challenge but we borrowed another suitcase and we made it work.
Lindy always makes Christmas Breakfast and the Grandparents come over and enjoy the Breakfast Also!
Posted by PicasaThe Chaos after opening presents!

3 comments:

Perry's said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas, I can't believe how big your boys are getting I feel like we haven't seen them forever, they are so cute!

Britt said...

Hey! Checking in on you! All of the posts about your Utah trip were so fun to read. It seems you were very spoiled! Understandably so! Who doesn't love the Baldwins?

Bart and Krista said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Hey, I did invite you to view my blog. Did I use the wrong address? Will you put the address you want me to use on my old blog?

Thanks,