Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christams in OHIO

We had Christmas a little early in Ohio because we did not want to be taking any extra stuff with us to Utah. The boys loved it Braxton's presents from us included space books, a space station, light up sword, Clothes that he really needed and and a Dr. set we tried not to get them to much because we knew they would be spoiled in Utah.
Braxton Loved all of his presents and was so Excited!! It is so fun to have little kids at Christmas because they get so into it!

Corbin got some old toys of Braxton's that we got out of the loft like the zebra and some shake cars, we did get him some cars, balls and some clothes. The nice thing is he really does not care I love this happy little guy!
Kevin got some new clothes, weight set, and some games for our WII, I got my I-pod touch as a early Christmas present and I love it! I also got some clothes that Braxton picked out for me and I have to say he did a pretty good job! It was a Great Christmas and is was just the beginning our Festivities!

2 comments:

Ben and Aimee Sims said...

Such cute boys! I am glad I got to see you guys when you came to town!

HeiDi SpeNdLoVe said...

Your boys are getting so big! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas. We did the same thing with presents for Cash, cause he could care less and only wanted to play with paper and boxes...and, I don't know about you, but my kids don't need any more toys for sure! Hope all is going well for you guys!