Friday, February 22, 2008

Our Smart Little man

Braxs is getting so big and fun he is learning stuff soo fast, he tries to talk a lot and can say quite a bit, he is repeating what we say alot and says things pretty clear! It is so fun to see him learning so quickly! Here is a little video of him saying some of his alphabet sounds he can do A-J he does have a little trouble with the g, he also knows a lot of his animal sounds! The video is really cute don't forget to mute the music down on the left hand side or you won't be able to hear him!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

HOW CUTE IS HE!? Take that sucker away from him though, he was making me nervous! Just kidding, he sure seemed to like it!

Stanford Family said...

How cute! They grow so fast. Hey, I just tagged you on my blog, so you better do it. Just copy and paste. Haha!

Stacy said...

That was so dang cute, he is way smart, way to go on teaching him.

Megan said...

What a fun video! I especially like the animal sounds.

Hollie said...

How stinky CUTE is Lil BRAXTON...oh my gosh!! hes is a smart lil dude! He was so funny with that sucker...it was fun to to watch him play with that-haha!! love the videos...keep em coming!!

Sharli said...

Thats so cute!!! He is so smart and getting so big!!

JMe said...

What a smart little dude! I am very impressed that he's already learning his letter sounds. I better start drilling Emery on that stuff so he doesn't pass her up! :)

I hope that things are going well for you guys!

Stanford Family said...

I was looking at your blog today with Kalli and as soon as she saw the pictures of Braxs she started pointing and yelling "Graxtoooon." She gets her "G" and "B's" mixed up, but it was so cute! Good talking to you today. Keep in touch!