Tuesday, February 5, 2008

CARS

So Braxtons favorite thing to do is play with his cars! He does it pretty much most of the day well that and his toot toot! It is nice becuase it keeps him entertained which is nice for me! He also loves the movie cars he would watch it all day if I would let him! He is getting big fast he is starting to talk a LOT! Which has been really fun! They learn things soo fast! He is such a cutie!
Braxton likes to line up all his cars!

Braxs loves watching cars he will go over to the dvd's and try to get them and say cars cars!


This was actually over Thanksgiving but he was so into watching cars he would not even look at us to take this pic, but george did!


1 comments:

Lindsey said...

Braxton is sooo cute! I can't believe how big he is. Your little family couldn't be cuter. I hope all is going well for you guys.