My Husband
Husband Tag
Crystal tagged me so I thought I would take the opportunity to talk about my amazing husband!
What is your husband’s name? Kevin Dean Baldwin
How long have you been together? We've been married for 4 years!
How long did you date? We dated a year and a half in high school I wrote to him on his mission (but still dated other people), when he got home we got engaged 3 wks later and were married 3 months later
Who eats more? Kevin he is always eating and its not fair he never gains weight!
Who said I love you first? Kevin, we were in high school in hooper park when he first said it.
Who is taller? You know it is probably me I mean we are pretty close! j/k Def. Kevin
Who has more speeding tickets? I think we are tied or I might have one more!
Who is smarter? I think I am pretty dang smart but I have to say Kevin is probably smarter!
Who is more sensitive? I am kevin is pretty good about being aware of my feelings though!
Who does the laundry? I do it mostly but kevin will help me out!
Who does the dishes? Mostly me it about 60/40, but kevin does them quite a bit to he is really good about helping to clean up around the house! I am a lucky girl he is very clean!
Who sleeps on the right? Kevin does.
Who pays the bills? Kevin does. I make the money he pays the bills
Who mows the lawn? Kevin
Who cooks dinner? I usually do. Kevin will occasionally
Who drives when you are together? He does.
Who is more stubborn? It is pretty equal
Who kissed whom first? Kevin kissed me even though he said I made the first move he is def. wrong he kissed me first!
Who asked out who first? I kinda did, he said he wanted to take me out but then he never followe up, so I gave him a gentle reminder and he asked me out!
Who proposed? Kevin, He had it all set up it was really cute he is really good about planing stuff and is very sweet!
Who has more siblings? Me. I have three and kev has two all boys!
Well kevin I just wanted to tell you how amazing you are and I am so proud of how hard you work! I am a lucky girl to have such a wonderful husband who is so kind and sweet to me and Braxton! I could not ask for a better man! I love you!
11 months ago



5 comments:
Hey, I actually tagged you with this awhile ago but you must not have seen it, glad you did it that was a nice post about Kevin! I know we had all talked about cards, but your hubbies actually hang out with you on the weekends and we were super bored so we just did it together, sorry. But...it was fun we definitely want to do it again with everybody soon!
You guys are a great couple! I liked this post, it shows how well you guys go together.
Yeah!!! I'm glad that you did my tag. Cute pic of Kevin and Brax. You guys make a great couple.
Cheers to Kev dog!! way to be an awe-some husband!!
Hi Amanda! I'm glad you found my blog, its been awhile. Good to see you are doing well! Braxton is absolutly DARLING!
Post a Comment