Braxs and Kevin were playing the other night and I thought it was soo cute so I grabbed my camera and got some video, But I think I did not do something right when I put it on the computer so sorry if it is a little funny! You will need to pause my music down below so you can here it!
11 months ago



8 comments:
How cute is that?? Braxton is getting so big! And stinking cute!! Hope all is well in OHIO!
That is SUCH a cute photo of your little family! I love it!
Cute Cute! I love his laugh. Hope all is well in Ohio!
Braxton is so cute!! I can't believe how much he looks like kevin!!! How is everything going there?
Braxton is such a little stud! It's good to get an update on your fam.
Holly
send me your e-mail so i can send you an invite candicerichards@gmail.com
Wow...Kevin is a real firecracker-haha. How freakin cute is this vid. I love vids...its nice to actually here your voices:) you guys are such cute parents and Brax is such a doll...not like a girly doll, more like Ken the barbie man:) haha!
Super cute Mander! We miss you guys! We haven't seen you in while! Maybe you should start coming back to church. ;) This is a new side of Kevin for us. He is usually so calm, but seeing his spastic side was very fun!
Post a Comment