Before we left Oregon we got together with some of our really good friends and had a picnic! Unfortunately we are missing some people in these pictures I got busy talking and forgot to take some pictures until the end. But we had a great turn out with lots of food and great people what else good you ask for! I think every time we move the hardest thing is to say goodbye to our good friends! Then we have to start all over again! But the fun thing is now we have friends all over and we will always cherish those friendships!
When we moved from Ohio it did not affect the kids to much they were so young still. But this time Braxton had some really good friends and any time you talked about the move he would get emotional! So when we were taking pictures he wanted to do picture with everyone there it was pretty cute! He still tells me mom I miss my friends!





0 comments:
Post a Comment