We went to a orchard in Sunbury where you can eat all the apples you want while your there and pick a bunch to take home. I don't think I ever realized that there was so many different types of apples. There were over 100 different types of apples so it was fun to go through and find what ones you like the best.
Corbin love chewing on the apples he would suck one dry and chew one then he would want another one & he would get so excited every time it was so cute!!
Braxton loved picking apples with this hook he also thought it was pretty cool to smash the apples on the ground with the hook.
Braxton always the cheese ball wanted to try to climb this tree he did not make it very far.




1 comments:
I love the cupcakes, so creative! And I love this picture of Corbin eating an apple, darling!
Post a Comment