On Corbin's actual Birthday we just had a little family celebration and I made cup cakes. Corbin loves animals so we did a cupcake monkeys and lions.
Corbin is a year old! Happy Birthday little man!
Braxton going in a submarine
Kevin had a day off of school so we went to COSI since it was Corbin's Birthday and he loved it! He loves crawling all over and exploring all sorts of different fun things to do.
RAMBOW BABY! So every time Corbin grabs this necklace he puts it on like this. He also loves to grab this car track and play sword fight with it. It is crazy to me he is only a year old yet he knows how to sword fights WITH sound effects!
OHIO 73 VS EASTERN MICHIGAN 20
My Good Looking Hubby
We made smoothies one night and Braxton's fell in his face when he tried to take a drink and I couldn't resist taking this picture! The funny thing was at first he was on the verge of crying until I started to laugh at him then he decided it was funny instead of crying. Braxton was pretty sick the last week and you know how it is when you are sick you kinda get catered to. Well now he is makes a big deal about everything and starts crying over the dumbest things I am getting so frustrated. Luckily it is starting to get a little better but man this kid can be perfectly fine one minute then crazy the next I never know what he is going to do!



5 comments:
Happy birthday Corbin! Those cupcakes are adorable!!
Those cupcakes are so cute! Isn't it nice when our husbands take a day off of school to go do something fun.
Happy Birthday Corbin. Cute cupcakes!!
Happy Birthday Corbin!
The cupcakes are amazing! Happy Birthday Chubbers!
Post a Comment