Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beggars Night

Here in Columbus they usually do Beggars Night the Thursday before Halloween I am not sure why but that is what we do. Kevin stayed home to hand out candy and study and I went around with the boys. It was so cute to watch Braxton and how excited he was about it. Corbin thought it was pretty cool that he had a bucket of treats in front of him, however he was not to happy about the mittens on his hands because then he could not grab it.

This little guy did great he sat in the wagon most of the night but he was pretty happy to get some treats as we walked along. How could you resist giving this cute little guy candy. Of Course it had to be cold, the weather has not been to bad but then it was pretty cold on Halloween.
The boys were very pleased with their hoard. Braxton loved going through his candy and seeing what he got. I remember that was the best part of Halloween looking to see what you got. Corbin loves the sucker he was attacking them at one point he had one in his mouth and two in each hand.
Braxton got way to much candy and he did a great job TRICK OR TREATING. He had SOOO many comments on how cool his costume was. People would be across the street and say oh look at the Astronaut that costume is so cool.
ALIEN CORBIN
ASTRONAUT BRAXTON AND ALIEN CORBIN
BEST BUDDIES
Posted by PicasaREADY TO GO OUT AND GET SOME CANDY.

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Those are cute kids in cute costumes! Corbin looks so cozy and warm!

Stanford Family said...

I love their costume!

Matt & Katie said...

You seriously have the cutest boys in the entire world! I love the costumes! So cute :) I love how you matched them together. So creative! Glad you guys had a fun Halloween!!