Braxton's first day of preschool! He loved it!! He has been pretty excited to start school. At first he was a little nervous but then we went to the open house and he got to meet his teacher and play, then he loved it. He really likes school so far I love to hear about the fun things he does at school. I can't believe he is old enough to go to school man they get big so fast. It was funny when he saw dad he said "Dad you went to school and I went to school today we are both BIG boys!"
We drop off the kids and the staff comes out to the car to pick them up so we are waiting patiently for them. When they came to get him he was not even scared he just got out with them and waved bye, but then he looked back at me for a second like uh mom is it okay I am leaving with these people.
Braxton showing off his backpack that is about half the size of him. That is the one he wanted so that is what he got!
Cute Braxton all ready for his first day of school.
Corbin has been a little explorer lately and the second the bathroom door is open he tries to get in there as fast as he can! He is a speed crawler now so I have to watch him pretty close. The other day I went upstairs to get ready and I this is what I found when I came back down.
He fit 4 rolls of toilet paper in the toilet, there was no water left when I pulled those out.




2 comments:
Ha ha!! That is awesome!
Seriously, they get big so dang fast! Isn't your little one turning one this month? That seems not that long ago. They sure are cute though.
Post a Comment