Monday, August 23, 2010

ZOOMBEZI BAY!

We decided this year we would get Zoombezi Bay season passes, it took us a little while to decide if we wanted to get season passes because they are so expensive. But we have definitely got our use out of them, we have been a lot, it has been our summer family activity. I mainly took pictures around the have little kid area, but the water park is quite large but I don't really like taking my camera around at the water park. I was impressed I finally remembered it and took pictures it only took me all summer!

The Family at Zoombezi Bay.
Braxton having fun running from mom!
Corbin Loves this slide, he loves climbing on it and going down it!
The turtle slide
Corbin was not very happy Dad picked him up to take this picture he just wanted to get down and play in the water!
One of the Cheeto Monsters!

Our good Friends the Richards, Candice, Taylee and Mathis.
Corbers cheesing it up!
Crazy Braxton
Posted by PicasaA GROUP SHOT


Corbin has no Fear when it comes to water he will just crawl all over in the water until his little bum starts to float then he can not go forward any more. It does not even scare him when his face starts to get wet. He is definitely our water baby!

1 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

Man, what is with little boys and cheetoes? Trey is always wanting them, lol. That place looks so fun!