Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fun In Utah

We abosultly LOVE boating! It has been one of the biggest things we have missed about living in OHIO! We were happy when it was warm enough to go out on the lake one day and enjoy the water. We went to willard and it was pretty nice, the water was just perfect for wake boarding and it was not too cold either! Braxton was so fun, he got on the double tube with me and dad and was a champ! We caught some pretty good air and he liked it! He did not like it when my knee hit him in the head when we went over a pretty big bump, but he recovered quick and still stayed out there for one more run! (we forgot the camera on shore for the tube ride :(
Elsha & Jaxton enjoying the boat ride!
I was happy I was able to get up my first try after not doing it for 3 years! I still suffer from a case of wimpitis but I loved it; however I was REALLY sore the next day!
Braxton was determined to catch a fish with his toy fishing pole. That night when I was putting him to bed I asked him if he had a good day and he said, "NO, I was trying to fish and I did not catch a fish!"
Kevin was pretty impressive I was surprised on the height he got on this jump, he has not been out for 3 years either!
Kevin waiting for his 1st ride in 3 years, he was pretty excited!

We went up to the Baldwin Family property one night and had a great time. We went four wheeling had some hot dogs over the fire and smors! The best part was enjoying sitting by the fire!! I love that at least until I come home and realize how bad I smell then I really want a shower! The kids loved it though they had a great time on the 4 wheelers. It is nice that my family and Kevin's family get along because then we can all do stuff together and it gives us more opportunity to hang out with everyone!
Lindy, Kevin & Brian
Kylynn and Braxton
Watch out for the Crazy Lady with a stick! She does start a great fire though!
Corbin and my mom
What kid does not love to watch a fire!
Posted by PicasaBraxton, Bryer, Kylynn, (my brother drew's kiddos ) Corbin and Me.

1 comments:

candice said...

how fun. i miss boating. i don't think i have ever seen a picture of your mom until then. Wow corbin's eyes are blue! and what a mischief maker. so fun. can't wait to hang out this weekend.