We decided it would be fun to go to a Reds Game. On our way there we decided to stop at the outlets and look for some clothes, we found some for the kiddos. Then we had dinner and KFC for a high quality family dinner. We then proceeded to the game we arrived a hour late which I was GRATEFUL for! It was so stinking HOT! By the time we got there the sun was down and it was still a million degrees and SOO HUMID! GROSS! We felt like we were sweating buckets. It makes it a little hard to enjoy the game when it is soo hot! By the end I turned to Kevin and said I don't even like baseball that much, we are NEVER coming when it is this hot again! At the end of the game they do a pretty cool firework show and that was fun to watch. We did have fun but man with the heat it sure puts a damper on things! That is unless you love being a hot sticky mess!
11 months ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment