Monday, July 19, 2010

Corbin at 9 Months

Some of the Amazing things about Corbin at 9 months.
  • He Loves the water!! He gets so excited for bath time he will kick his feet and wave his arms when he hears the bathtub and we start striping him down.
  • He has no fear of the water, he will crawl all over the tub and the pool when we go. He doesn't even mind it when brother splashes him in the face, which happens all the time.
  • He loved playing in the sand it only took him a couple bits of sand to realize he did not want to eat that anymore, however it took him a little longer to stop eating the toys that were covered in the sand.
  • Corbin is pretty much one of the happiest babies I have ever seen, he is so quick to smile and giggle I just love it! When you walk in the room he is just so happy who wouldn't love that kind of adoration.
  • Corbin can crawl now, he follows me all over the house now he loves exploring.
  • He thinks he can go down the stairs by his self! The other day while I was in the restroom he decided to try it, I was about 1 second to late to grab his little butt as I saw him tumble all the way down our stairs (about 15 steps). Let me tell you nothing makes you feel like a terrible mother as watching you 9 month old roll down the stairs like a little ball! Its a good thing he has a lot of extra padding because he luckily did not break anything, he did bonk his head pretty good at the bottom so we took him to the ER to get checked out but everything looked pretty good. He did not even have a bruise on him the next day. Braxton took it harder then Corbin, when it happened Braxton was bawling asking what happened what happened. Then when I said we had to take him to the hospital to get checked he freaked out even more, "no mom I don't want him to go to the hospital". But it all turned out okay luckily.
  • The chubbs loves his food obviously ! Whenever any of us are eating anything he has to come over and check it out. Don't you dare try to eat a Popsicle and not share with him! He also really likes big people food, he is starting to get pretty picky with the baby food but I make him eat it anyway. Then he will look at me and bring his arms up to protect his mouth from the incoming baby food that he does not want.
  • He loves finger foods, give him some cheerios and he is a happy camper!
  • Loves it when we sing, if he is grumpy we sing a little song and most of the time he will calm right down!
  • Sleeps great at night, will sleep from about 7 to 6:30 -7:00. I don't know what it is about my boys but they both love to wake up at the crack of dawn, which does not works so well for me since I am a night owl and work the third shift. Morning time is my least favorite time!
  • Posted by PicasaHe absolutely loves his Brother! He loves watching Braxton listening to him pretty much wants to be around him all the time! Braxton can get him laughing so good I love to see them play together
  • Corbin loves to pull things out of drawers, cabinets, boxes basically anything he can.
  • Learning to wave and clap, he will do it sometimes.
  • Starting to walk behind a push toy but only takes a couple steps.
  • Pulling himself up on furniture but not really walking a long it yet.
  • Still loves to nurse! It will be hard to wean this kid!
  • Staring to teethe but none have broken through yet.
  • Loves to say da da da da
  • Has many nicknames inluding but not limited to #1 Cubbs, Corbers, Chubbers, The evil Corbicon (thats his transformer name)
We love you Corbin you are such a joy in our lives we are grateful to have you!

4 comments:

Bart and Krista said...

He's a cutie! Love all the pics.

Colburns said...

He is so cute, I love chubby babies they are good!

J & M Squared said...

He is so cute, I miss him so much!

Nate and Kara Cooney said...

What a sweet baby, your boys are so cute!