Thursday, July 15, 2010

4th of july

For the 4th of July we went downtown for RED WHITE & BOOM! We had such a great time a bunch of our friends came up to meet us so we had a large group of people! The FIREWORKS were AMAZING! The show was about 30 min of a beautiful fireworks! We would think they were done but they kept on going! This was our second year going to the RED WHITE & BOOM, and I thought it was even better this year. Kevin & I have the perfect area to sit and park so we were home in a half hour sweet! I think the best part of red white and & boom is watching all the different people Braxton was entertained by them also!
A view of the Fireworks from where we were sitting, it looked awesome with skyline in the background! (I stole this pic from Jamies blog). After all night of these amazing fireworks
this is what you get, Braxton crashed on the way home holding his bag of chips and his cool new sword!
Corbin only lasted couple minutes into the fireworks then he was out, he did not wake up at all I was shocked!
I love this picture
Braxton and Davis, they were having so much fun playing and wrestling together they are SUCH BOYS!
Our happy little Corbin he is so fun!
The Richards!
Our Family! By the the way we have a new member of the family his name is Davis.
Posted by PicasaCute Girl Taylee
If you want to check out more pictures from the 4th of July and Braxton Birthday here is my picasa web album link. http://picasaweb.google.com/kdbamb/BraxtonBDay4th?authkey=Gv1sRgCNzd6Jqq0uu5OA#

3 comments:

Familly said...

That looks like so much fun! Fireworks are the best!

Stanford Family said...

Looks like fun!! Happy 4th!

Jen said...

Cute pics, love the one where Brax is passed out!