Corbin at 4 months
Some of the things he is doing at 4 months old.
*Laughing and Giggling
*Grabs toys and puts them in his mouth
*Loves to watch his brother play
*He loves his playing with his cow toy that hangs over him and he grabs the toys
*He loves it when you talk to him he is so quick to smile
*He has such a sweet spirit and is so laid back
*He goes to sleep really well all by himself when he is tired I can just lay him down and he will go to sleep most of the time with out any fussing or he might fuss for a few minutes.
*He coos a lot now and loves to talk to you
*He is a cuddler he will just let you sit and love him and hold him, but he is also okay with just hanging out by himself too.
*He sleeps pretty good at night he goes to bed around 6:30-7:00 will wake up around 1 to eat then wakes up around 6:30 -7:00 in the morning yes my kids are early risers which does not work out for me so well I HATE waking up early but I guess I have to deal with it.
* He will not take a binki! I have tried over and over again, he will occasionally suck his thumb but he does not do it all the time I wish he would take a binki but he is a good little guy so its not such a big deal.
Poor Corbin has not been feeling so good today he has had fevers all night due to his vaccines he got yesterday. He looked so sad and pathetic last night I felt so bad for him but he is doing a little better today. He is so fun and we love him so much!
The poor little guys is not feeling to good today. He has been running fevers all night




5 comments:
What a cute little guy! I love those blue eyes! I hope he feels better. Mason gets shots on Friday :(
Wow he is getting sooo big, what a cute little guy!! Happy late Birthday!!
oh he is so cute babies are just so much fun we are enjoying having two babies but it is definately alot of work for sure
He is darling Amanda. He looks a lot like you i think. I'm excited for the two of them to get old enough to play with one another. Boys are so fun! We did get back. We are going to house sit for some people up by my parents for a year or so. It feels good to be here:)
He is SOO handsome! Love those eyes! he is a cutie pie! I think he weighs as much as Averi does - crazy!
Post a Comment