My Birthday is Jan 18th, which is really nice sometimes because it lands on Martin Luther Kings Day a lot. Because of the holiday Kevin had the day off of school which is awesome because that means he takes care of the kiddos and I get the day off ya! So Kevin made me a great breakfast French toast my favorite then I went shopping at Joanne (by myself which is awesome nobody to bug me) I still had a gift card from Christmas. Then later that night we went bowling with some friends then we ran out of time on my last turn and it shut off :( I was sad because I was having the best bowling game of my life I NEVER bowl that good I finished with a 125 with out my last turn! Then Kevin made me dinner and we visited with friends. Then we had a delicious cake that Candice & Mike made me Thanks guys! We put the kiddos to bed and watched a movie! Kevin was is so good about making my Birthday Special. I got pretty spoiled too I got some new clothes 5 shirts and two pants a great deal at old navy. I also got a nice black coat I have always wanted a nice black coat and never got one so I was excited about it. Kevs parents got me some new shoes that were really nice and the also sent me a edible bouquet which was really yummy thanks everyone for all you did for me!
11 months ago




5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIEND!!! Looks like you had a good one:) That cake DOES look delicious, yummy!! Corbin is getting so big, and cute. I think I went to HS with that candace girl..is her maiden name allred?? Well anyways, happy birthday.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! I am glad you got so spoiled on your birthday, that's how it should be!
Happy Belated Birthday!!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment