Braxton likes waking up at 6:00- 6:30 every morning! I however am not willing to wake up at that time so we have set up a alarm clock in his room with a 7 taped on it and he can't come out of the room until it is 7:00. Well he likes to get him self dressed during his waiting time and this is how he turns out some times.
Shirt and Pants on backwards.
One red sock and one white sock, his underwear was on backwards too!
Braxton is normally in my room at EXACTLY 7:00 telling me "mom there is a 7 on my clock it is wake up time". This morning I found it kind of odd when he came in my room to wake me up and I saw it was 7:30. I was kinda excited he let me sleep in for an extra half hour. That was until I saw the stairs little Yellow dots of paint were all over the stairs, then my stomach fell.
I ran down stairs to find this, no ladies and gentlemen this is not water paint or finger paint it is my craft paint. It was a lot worse I took this pictures after I had been scrubbing the carpet for a hour and took away the cars that were covered in yellow paint.
This was the culprit! He looks kinda innocent but don't let that fool you! He is pulling his sad puppy dog face so mom does not beat him!
I did not even know there was a mess in the bathroom until Braxton said "mom there is paint all over the red chair too"




7 comments:
Oh man, The joys of 3 yr olds! I bet its hard getting mad at that cute little face :)
that sucks so so bad! I am so sorry. James and/or Mya would have been beaten;) I am proud that you stayed so calm.
This happened to Jordan and I one morning with Jace. He also gets up early and we let him go out and watch some cartoons for awhile before we got up. He got out some paints and found an index card and proceeded to paint a birthday card for his Papa in the middle of the living room floor. LUCKILY it was with Crayola washable paints because we were not looking forward to having our carpet ruined since it was only 10 months old.
That is funny about the bathroom because Jace tried to clean himself up in the kitchen. There was blue everywhere.
I hope you got it all out.
I have a little one just like him, he has been getting worse lately though so watch out, I don't think they get any better at not getting into things, just better at doing it quietly!
YIKES! Your a great mom for just taking pics! You will laugh one day?! Hope everything came out! I don't look forward to the "Trying Threes" I better start practicing on my patient skills right now. Thank heavens he is so darn cute!
Wowzers!! That looks like....a blast! I'm seriously laughing so hard right now, of course - I wasn't the one who had to clean it up! Hope that went well and didn't cause any permanent damage!
Wow So sorry!!You are a great mom! It's amazing how kids test are patience!?
Post a Comment