Braxs and I were playing and I asked him if he wanted to wear a cape! Well he was pretty excited about this so we got one of dads shirts and it worked perfect for a cape! He thought he was pretty cool walking around in the cape! He really liked it when dad flew him around the house and then he flew into the love sack! My cute little super hero! I AM SUCH A CUTE SUPER HERO!
11 months ago



8 comments:
What a cute super hero! Hey, I tried to send you that email and it won't let me. It said email failure. But here is the website, it's photoscape.org. You can go to that site and just download from there. Let me know if you have any problems. Miss ya, can't wait to see ya soon!
K seriously, that is so cute!
How cute is he? Its fun to see there imagination and what they come up with!
Oh I love it, What a super cute super hero! It looks like he had a way fun time!
He is so cute!! And what a super cool super hero he makes!!
How fun! You guys are such good parents!
I love that you guys had such a fun time with just a t-shirt. He's so cute.
THIS CRACKS ME UP Manda:)...i didnt know Brax could fly through the air...WELLLLL i do remember you having a HUGE crush on the smallville Man...WAIT..DID YOU??? ya know?? maybe Brax is part Superman?? or is Kevin......Amanda...is there something your not telling us???
ps. Edward shirts....oh brother-haha
Post a Comment