Well sorry I have not put up a new post for a while I have been slacking! I really don't have much of a excuse I just have not done it! I will be better! I will post something with actual pics tomorrow. Ash and Hollie tagged me with this but I never did! I guess cuz I am at work I will because it is a slow night!
1. I don't like to listen to people eat unless I am eating too! Kevin has actually gotten used to this when we are watching tv at night and he goes to get a late night snack he knows he can't sit by me because it will drive me crazy!
2. I don't like people to talk to me first thing when I wake up! I need some time to wake up I am not a morning person! Kevin wakes up bright eyed and bushy tailed he also knows now to give me a little time waking up and I do much better. I think braxs follows my example cuz he does not always like people talking to him in the morning either. Sometimes I will try and will grunt and turn his head!
3. I am a little OCD when it comes to certain things like writing things down, for example I write my shopping list then I rewrite it so it is in order and it is nice and neat. At work we use report sheets to hand off to the next shift I pretty much rewrite these all the time people I work with kinda tease me. When I was in school I would rewrite my notes because I did not like how they looked, that did help me study though too!
4. I get really into movies and books. Not like the dress up totally obsessed type but while I am watching something I am totally into it and kev will try to talk to me and I won't even notice him talking, I feel bad about that. Kevin teases me because I will laugh or smile at a book or a movie I am watching he always says he does not need to watch the movie he can watch my face and know what is going on.
5. I really like salt on my green apples! Some people think this is weird but you should try it I love it!
6. I love to do little crafts and scrapbooking. I love to be creative and when I make something I am so proud of it because I made it!
I tag who ever has not done this yet and wants too
11 months ago



3 comments:
Glad you updated your blog. I'm not a morning person either. Hey, my phone is broken and I don't have your number to call you. Blake and I are going to come down the last week of October. So, I guess get us the Oct 25th tickets. I'm not sure what day we will come down for sure, but it will be that week. I have my mom's phone for the weekend so you can call me @ 941-0396. Talk to ya later!
Hooray you blogged!!
Guess what? I'm a freak with writing too! Everything gets written like 70 billion times. I go through sticky notes like crazy at work! I write one letter wrong and IT'S ALL OVER! I'm glad we're friends!
Hey I have to re-write everything too. Only, I don't really like my handwriting, so even when it is re-written, I still fuss over how it looks. You me and Lindsay should start a re-writers club. =P
Post a Comment