This year we could not drive home to Utah to have Thanksgiving with our family because it was only 12 days before my due date! So we stayed home and had dinner ourselves. I think this is the first time ever that we did not have friends or family over for dinner. Our good friends that live here in Las Vegas were out of town visiting family as well. We all had a really good time with just our family! I still made a large feast and it turned out delicious!
I love my family and I am thankful for everyone of these precious boys! I don't know what I would do with out them in our lives! Happy Thanksgiving boys!
This was the fun Thanksgiving decorations at the boys preschool. Braxton has been working really hard in scouts and has received a lot of belt loops. Corbin gets to play a lot with his buddy Chris and he came home and crashed one day on my bed!






0 comments:
Post a Comment