Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Maternity Pictures

 Hollie Torres and I decided we wanted to do some family pictures so we met at the park to take turns taking pictures of each other. This was just Corbin and I messing around testing the camera before we left. 
These are Hollies boys Isiah and Chris.  Chris and Corbin are best buddies and love playing together! 

 This is my friend Hollie I just love her we had a great time doing the pictures and we got some really cute ones thanks to her!

Braxton is awesome I just love this kid he is such a character!
 I love all these cute boys of mine! 
Dylan was not very happy that day and did not really want us doing pictures but we were able to get a few decent ones.
 
 Our cute family, Corbin is 5, Braxton is 8, Dylan is almost 2 years old! 

 I love how these pictures turned out!  I am 32 weeks pregnant in these pictures!  






0 comments: