We decided that we wanted a girls trip! We found out the time that would work best for all of us and we went the first of September. Well it turned out that Rikki was going to be moving which was so sad but it was fun to be able to have one final trip together.
We drove down to California because that is the closest Ikea and we decided to stay at Hollie's Dads house. It was so nice and it was huge! We decided that we wanted to go to the beach first and check play but it was pretty cold so we did not get in the water. So we just sat and relaxed on the beach and enjoyed not chasing a bun of kiddos around. I am just over 6 months pregnant in these pictures.
When we arrived at the house they had this awesome shoe chair in the foyer so we all had to pose and take a picture on it. That night we made a yummy dinner and hung out at the house.
The next morning we went to Ikea. We spent hours in this store and bought a van load of stuff. I think that I spent the most but I had some expensive items to get like two dressers, two shoe cabinets and other random things I liked. But it was a great trip with great company we all loved it! Thanks for going girls!






0 comments:
Post a Comment