We carried on our family tradition of painting pumpkins! We all really love doing it and the kids are getting pretty good at too!
Braxton did the bat, Corbin did the pirate zombie, Kevin did the angry bird, and I painted Mike Wazowski.
I was pretty impressed with Kevin pumpkin this year. He actually got pretty into it and did a great job it looks very realistic!
We went to the ward trunk or treat and the kids got a lot of candy. Kevin also joined in the fun with the pie eating contest. He did not win but he sure made a mess of himself.
Their candy stash after a night of hard work. They did not go out for that long and did not even make it around the block and they came home with buckets full! The neighborhood was not that busy with trick or treaters so people were handing out a lot of candy!
Gone are the days that the boys will let me dress them up how I want to they all picked different things. Braxton was Bobo Fett from Star Wars, Corbin was Captain Jack Sparrow, Dylan was Superman.








0 comments:
Post a Comment