When you go to San Diego you have to stop in Disney Land! So we spent three days there and we loved it! The kids had blast and so did the adults! It was nice to have so much extra help with both sets of Grandparents! We only lost Corbin twice, we accidentally left him in the stroller and walked away I forgot he was in there he did not ride in there much and we had it covered with jackets so I did not notice him. Luckily he did not get out by himself so we realized it pretty quick and went back for him poor little guy was bawling. When he got back to me he said, "Mom you forgot me!" I felt so bad! Corbin was just a 1/4 of a inch to short for the big rides so he was sad he could not go on them.
 |
0 comments:
Post a Comment