Thursday, July 25, 2013

Dylan at 6 1/2 Months

Dylan is such a good baby!  We are so excited that he is in our family!  He is a very easy going and loves to just watch his brothers!  They make him laugh more then anyone can! His favorite thing to do is sit in his exercise saucer and watch his brothers play!  He is very observant to everything around him which is making it  a little more difficult to feed him because he wants to come off and look at everything! 
 He adapts well to different situations, for example this poor little guy does not usually get much sleep!  His naps are always cut short for what ever different reason.  But he is still a happy little guy! 
 He does not take a bottle very well so it makes it difficult to leave him anywhere which has been a challenge with me working occasionally. He will take a bottle from Kevin sometimes but he will not do it a lot so there has been times where Kev had to feed him applesauce in the middle of the night because he would not take the bottle!
 He sleeps great at night and will usually do about 10-12 hours if he only does 10 hours  I can usually feed him and then put him back to bed.  He also does really well about just laying down for a nap.  I can just lay him in the crib and he will go to sleep with only a little crying. 
 Dylan can sit up on his own now and he stands with support pretty good!  He does not love tummy time so he usually only rolls one way which is from his belly to his back.  He can roll from his back to his belly but he does not really like it so does not do it often! I don't think he will be crawling any time soon, which is just fine with me I love this stage where they can just sit and play but are still immobile it is may favorite!  They are so fun and are starting to get such a personality I don't want him to grow up!  But it is already happening so fast! 
 Dylan has those cute chubby cheeks everyone wants to pinch them.  My dad saw a Onsie that said pinch your own damn cheeks! I wish he would of bought it because I think it is hilarious!
Here are his numbers at 6 1/2 months
Height- 27.25 inches 55%
Weight- 18.76 lbs 75%
 The most common nick name for this little guy is dealers, dealy, chubs, chubber, stinker, cutie lets just say he is well loved! 
Dylan is such a sweet little guy and we love having him in our family!   He is so fun and I love watching how fast he learns things and watching him grow!  We all love you so much!

1 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

You have such cute boys! :)