So I realized I never put pictures up of Kevin Birthday maybe it's because I did not take a lot of picture! I have been bad about getting the camera out lately. But for his birthday we had the opportunity to go up to eagle crest resort. Kevin did have to go to a conference while we were there but it was still a fun weekend trip and pretty relaxing. I did not really take any pictures oops. Then we had a birthday party here with some of our friends and again I did not take any pictures of the people that were here oops again. But overall he had a good birthday he got a bunch of backpacking gear he wanted. Kevin is an amazing husband and we are so happy he is in our lives and we appreciate everything he does for us!! Thanks Kevin and Happy Birthday!
Making a Wish! Some Party Decorations,
This is a cave we went exploring on our way home from eagle crest. The boys liked it at first but then it kept going and Corbin was not a fan of walking back so Kevin had to carry him.
The cave was very dark so we had to rent a lantern so we could see! We had fun the boys they liked exploring the cave!



0 comments:
Post a Comment