Kevin needed some good family pictures and a good picture of himself for some dental flyers he was sending out. So we decided to go get some new pictures I know I had some done a couple of months ago but I knew I was pregnant and it was not obvious so I just looked kinda fat I did not really want that picture to go out to the city of Corvallis. Kevin knowing I am a freak about pictures allowed us to just get some more done. It was nice though because I was able to get some fun Maternity photos too.
I love this amazing man and he is so good looking! Who wouldn't want this cute guy working on their teeth. Kevin has been doing great with work and family he is always so helpful I don't know what I would do without him!
This is the picture that we picked for the flyer it turned out really good. Our friend Julia Davis was nice enough to take our pictures on a short notice.
I really like these ones to but the other family one looked a little more professional.
When we first told the boys they were getting another brother they were upset about it. Now they are excited and can't wait for the little guy to get here. They always love to give my belly hugs and kisses.
I love my cute boys!
I am 32 weeks in these photos I think they turned out pretty good. I am glad we had to do the family pictures or I probably would not of had them done.
I have been trying to be really good about working out during this pregnancy and I am been doing a pretty good job about it. The classes I was taking were getting to hard so now I have been doing deep water aerobics. I really like it now that I am so big it helps a lot with all the aches and pains that come along with pregnancy. I really notice when I miss a class.
Even though I have been working out a lot with pregnancy I feel like I am bigger then I was with the other boys. I am not sure though, I think you kinda forget how huge you get towards the end.
These boys really do love each other and are really good about playing together.
I love this little guy and his beautiful blue eyes! He is such a happy little guy and so fun to be around he is always making us laugh! Both of my boys are so cute and I think they are going to have to fight of the ladies when they are older! Corbin is already a little ladies man, there was a group of 5 girls at the park that were about 7 years old. Corbin just walks up and sits with them on the bench and they were happy to have him there. Plus his some of his best friends are girls and he is always giving them hugs and holding their hands it is so cute!
Braxton is getting so big and is really such a sweet heart. He tries really hard to be good all the time, he tells me he is trying to be like Jesus so cute. Brax is smart little guy and is doing great in school he loves it. He is always learning something new and is great at making new friends. I love this big kid, he told me he no longer a big boy but a big kid now.
We are so grateful for all the blessings we have received in our lives. These little guys are just some of them we have been truly blessed as a family and we know where those blessing come from.






















3 comments:
I love the family pictures!! So cute! We miss you guys.
Those pics are so cute! And I think you look awesome! I keep feeling like I am bigger this pregnancy too, but I think you're right that we forget!
Very cute pics, you look cute prego!
Post a Comment