Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our new Addition!

I realized I have not done a blog post just about this baby yet.  So here is some info and pics about this pregnancy.  Kevin and  I were trying to get pregnant for about 9 months before it finally happened with this little one.  It seems like each of my pregnancy it is taking longer and longer to get pregnant. I think my body only likes to get pregnant every 3 years, now all my boys are almost exactly 3 years apart.   We were pretty excited when we found out we had a little one on the way.  My first appointment was pretty early I went in at only 7 weeks so my ultrasound showed a little bean with a heart beat! Its so neat to hear the heart beat for the first time.

I don't usually get to sick when I am pregnant, however this little one wanted to make me a little more nauseous then the other boys.  It takes a lot to make me throw up so at least I was not puking I know a lot of women  who get it way worse then me.  Then I had the normal feeling tired episodes but nothing to out of the ordinary. At about 11 wks I was having some really bad pain in my Right upper quadrant of my abdomen and went into my doctor and they did another ultrasound.  Everything was okay with the baby but they think I had a gallbladder attack, I had one with Braxton too.  Luckily no stones.  The good thing about it was I got to see the little one again and it was no longer a little bean it was a baby! The boys thought the baby looked like batman because the black part looks like the batman symbol so they started calling it the batman baby!
Outside view of the baby bump!  Its amazing how much bigger you get on your 3rd time around!

I was so excited to find out what we were having!  In fact I tried to cheat while I was at work, we have a Ultrasound machine in the ER so I tried to look myself but I could not tell the little one kept turning his back to me! So I had to wait until we got back from our Utah Trip so I was 21 weeks when I went in to find out. This is the little foot!
The Profile picture!  
This is the money shot that the little man shows his goods.  It is definitely a boy!  I was kinda hoping for a girl since I already have two boys but I was still excited about a boy!  Apparently that is what Kevin and I do best is make cute boys!  The boys were not to happy with it though the video of us telling them what we are is  HILARIOUS! However it is not wanting to upload so  I will have to do that on a different post!  But we are excited to welcome this little guy into our family!




1 comments:

Bart & Krista said...

Amanda,
Congratulations! I'm sure he will just LOVE his older brothers! And yes, it is SO exciting to be pregnant after trying for a while. I am really happy for your family!