Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lagoon

Our trip to Utah was a very fun but also a very busy trip because we played a lot.  We went to Lagoon twice because we had some bounce back tickets.  The kids loved it, I have never spent a lot of time in the kid portion of lagoon but they have a lot for them to do.  Since I was pregnant and could not go on any good rides I was with the kiddos all day, but I still had a good time.
 Elsha and Jaxton on the dragoon drop.
 Corbin on the dragoon drop, Corbin was our little wild man there he was not afraid of anything!  It was so cute on this ride to because he put his arms up himself I did not tell him too.  I looked down and he had his had in the air on the drop and kept them up the whole time.  When I rode this ride with Braxton I told him to put his arms up and he said, "Mom they told you to keep your hands on the safety rail at all times so that is what I am doing!"  Well alright little Mr. follow all the rules I guess I better keep my hands on the safety rail!
 Chole and Braxton
 I have been on Rattle snake rapids many times and have NEVER got this soaked I felt like I just jumped in a lake with all my clothes on.  My shoes were sloshing around because they had so much water in them.  I was also wearing jeans which don't ever dry very well and to top it off we were smart enough to go on this ride in the evening so I was never going to dry.  So I decided to go put my swimsuit cover up on instead of  my jeans.  Well that helped but I did not match very well since I had a light blue shirt on with a purple dress.  Hey its a new fashion statement.
 Going on the Farris Wheel, of course Corbin was not afraid of it at all in fact he thought it would be a good idea to try to jump out of the cart.  I asked him, "Corbin are you having fun?"  Corbin's response was, "Ya lets jump!" lets not jump we do want to live!  Crazy kid!
 Braxton feelings were a little different as you can tell the heights kinda freaked him out,  He was not a big fan of us spinning the cart but I guess he is just like his dad cuz Kevin did not like the heights that much either!
 It was funny because Elsha was the one who wanted to go on this ride and she was terrified the whole time! She sat there with here eyes closed freaking out!  It kinda made me laugh!
 Corbin on the Merry go round

Braxton on the Merry go round, it was raining really hard when we bounced back we all had to buy ponchos and we sloshed around in the rain.  It made it a interesting experience.  It stopped in the early evening which made it a lot funner after that.   We all had a great time and it was really nice of Kirk and Lindy to take us thanks guys! 

1 comments:

Angell said...

Sean and I got engaged on that farris wheel! I'm glad you guys had a great time. We miss you like crazy here in OHIO! :)