Friday, May 11, 2012

Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival

We spent a beautiful sunny Saturday up Woodburn at the Wooden Shoe Farm Tulip Festival.  It was really fun there were so many tulips tons of fields of them.  We went with our friends the Romenys and we also ran into the Hoggards while we were up there. 
 Corbin was being cute on the drive up there so I had to snap a pic.
 My boys are getting to used to it being overcast they act like the sun is going to melt them!
 Attempting to get a family pictures which was pretty much impossible.
 Some of the tulips

 Trying to get a good pictures of the boys it did not work so well.
 I told Braxton once I got a good pictures they could go play on the blow up toys.  This is him trying really hard to smile and keep his eyes open, he looks like I am tormenting the poor kid! So I finally gave up and let them go play!
 They had a lot of fun things for the kiddos to play on, they loved this slide.

 Trying on some wooden shoes, Corbin did not know what to think!
We had a great time then we got home we through together a last minute BBQ with our friends the Romenys and the Hoggards it ened up being a lot of fun.  What a great way to spend  a Saturday!

0 comments: