Thursday, March 1, 2012

V-Day

This year we had to celebrate Valentines Day a couple of days early because I had to to work on V-day.  So it was a neat surprise to come home from the gym and have a treat waiting for me.  Then I had to hurry and get Kevin's together but I already had been working on it so it was not to hard.
For Kevin I made him a basket full of Reasons I Love You!  It was fun coming up with the different reasons and made me appreciate even more how amazing my husband is! The boys thought it was fun to because they got some of the stuff out of the basket for themselves! We also got the little ones a tin full of chocolate and a transformer they thought that was awesome! 

The cute basket

Kevin got me flowers, a ballon, my favorite candy and the new twilight movie so I was exctied!  We also where able to go out have a nice date night.  Kevin took me to see the Vow I really wanted to see it and then we went to dinner.  It was nice to have a night out thanks Kevin!!  I love you!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

candice said...

you look super pretty and nice job on the angry birds. Miss you