Thursday, March 1, 2012

ANGRY BIRDS!

So like many households my boys love ANGRY BIRDS!!  Braxton would play it all day long if I let him!  So when I saw a tutorial on pinterest on how to make Angry Birds I thought I would give it a try. They turned out so cute! They boys love them they have been playing with them everyday.  They want to sleep with them and when ever someone comes over they show them all their angry birds.
Braxton will set up little sets from angry birds and then throw the birds at the pigs to try to get all the pigs.  He begs us to play this game with him all the time I do have to say it is kinda fun to the launch the birds trying to knock the pigs over or just to throw them at people.  They don't hurt since they are all made out of fleece. 

The dragon is from a seasons version of angry birds, you throw a fish and then the dragon flies through and destroys everything.  Well Braxton was obsessed with the dragon and asked me to make one.   Well the website did not have the instructions for the dragon so I had to wing it and make up my own pattern.  It actually turned out pretty good I was surprised if I did it again there are some things I would change but Braxton was happy.

The pig family, look how cute the baby pig is! 

All the ANGRY BIRDS!







The boys wanted me to cover them in angry birds so I did! They are kinda crazy but fun! 

Posted by PicasaHere is the link to the tutorial if you are interested in making your own she gives very simple instructions!
http://obsessivelystitching.blogspot.com/2010/12/angry-birds-plush.html

0 comments: