Monday, October 24, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

When my parents came out my dad did some family pictures for us. We defiantly needed some new ones! We got a couple of cute ones. It is so hard now trying to get family pictures because everyone is looking in different directions!
I am so grateful for my family!! We are really liking living in a new area it is always fun to discover new things! It is beautiful out here and we have really enjoyed it so far. It is hard to start all over and make new friends especially when you don't know anyone. Thanks goodness for the church or we would not know anybody! We have made some really good friends from our ward.













My boys are getting so big and they are so cute!!

This picture did not turn out how we planned but I thought Corbin was so funny as he walked away with his head down!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

JMe said...

CUTE!!! I can't believe how big your boys are getting!!!