Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Corbin 2nd Birthday!

Corbin is two already it seem like I just had him time is going by so fast!! Well we celebrated his birthday a little early when my parents were out here so that was nice to have them here.
Corbin had mixed emotions about his cake, at first he thought it was pretty cool!! He was way excited then not so much I don't know if it was the fire he was scared of or the cake but either way I love his little scowl!

He did not want to blow out he candles he needed a little encouragement from all of us!!

A love from grandma helps when you have a scary cake too!

Between Corbin and Braxton that monster did not stand a chance! I think Corbin is pretty pleased with him self that he destroyed it!!

I love this little guys cute little looks he is so mischievous all the time!! He is a tuff little guy though he does well keeping up with his brother!

Posted by PicasaI know this is a terrible picture of me but Corbin liked his toy and Braxton did too they have had a lot of fun playing with it!! Happy Birthday little man I can't believe that you are already two years old!

1 comments:

sarah and jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Corbin! He is so handsome. And those eyes are gorgeous!