Half Moon cay was AMAZING!! Think of a perfect beach and that was it!! The sand was so perfect and soft!! I have NEVER walked in sand like that it felt like I was walking in flour I loved it. The beach was so clean there was not a rock on it. The water was so clear and blue we had a blast just playing Frisbee in the water. We cleared a good area around us I think we were being a little wild no one wanted to be by us!! The other thing that was really nice is they had lunch for us for free because it was Carnivals private island. They only allow one cruise ship at a time at the island so it was really nice! The weather was perfect I could of sat there all day! I found my new happy place!!
We just finished our Frisbee game, it was the Richards against us. We both won a game but at the tie breaker the Richards beat us! Hey I challenge you guys to a rematch! Lets return to Half moon cay!
Walking around the island and checking it out!
Hanging out on the beach!
We had to take a picture by the pretty flowers!
Whoo Whoo look at the ripped boys!!
The beautiful beach!
Lounging in the hammock
Our ship in the background.

Look how clear that water is doesn't it make you want to jump in!!
The most amazing sand ever!



2 comments:
I'm so jealous of your vacation!! I need one bad! That sand looked amazing, how fun:)
LUCKY! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment