We went on a Eastern Caribbean Cruise with our good friends Mike and Candice Richards. We left out of Miami Port and we went to Nassau, Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk. It was one of the funnest trips I have ever been on!! It was so nice because Grandma Baldwin came out and stayed with kiddos while we ditched them for the cruise. No crazy kids = a very nice relaxing trip!! I LOVED it!!
Playing a nice game of mini golf!! I do believe I won this game!
Welcome to Miami!
Checking out the ship when we first arrived.
Waiting to depart from Miami!
Welcome to Nassau
When we arrived in Nassau we got a cab and drove over to the Atlantis resort we were going to their amazing water park!! This resort was way nice I would take a vacation there anytime!! The water park was very large and way fun, the resort itself was very pretty It would be nice just to hang out there for a couple of days!
In front of the Atlantis Resort.
This slide was way steep it felt like you were falling off a cliff!! The water is a shark tank that the slide goes through, not that you can see anything when your flying down this slide. They did have a tube slide that also went through the shark tank that was slower and you could see the sharks swimming around you which was pretty cool.
Atlantis Resort.
Candice and me being CRAZY!! The room between the two buildings above us cost 25,000 a NIGHT to stay in and there is a 4 night stay minimum!! Anyone have a extra 100,000 laying around that they want to spend on a ROOM!!
This was a picture while we were waiting in line for a slide it was so pretty the water was amazing and so pretty!!
Having a good time at the water park, we did a train down the little kid slide to get to this waterfall! We had a great time at the water park and I would recommend it to anyone. If you are going on the cruise though you might be able to go to the resort to get tickets like we did instead of spending a $175 a person.



0 comments:
Post a Comment